We recently partnered with Australia’s leading interior design retailer and authority, Space, to create a unique content led, socially connected promotional campaign. Space has established itself as the benchmark for contemporary design retailing in Australia and South East Asia and carries leading brands such as Moooi, Kartell and Zanotta.
Space has five purpose-built showrooms in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, each with architect-designed interior environments that represent the quality of their furniture collection.
The key purpose of the campaign is to highlight the unique and individual nature of Space and their designers. The challenge was to provide a way to engage existing and new customers and provide a platform for easy participation and sharing.
The result is an integrated campaign encompassing print and digital content with Captiv8 leading strategy and design online, with some nice innovation smarts to enable participation and social amplification:
- People enter the promotion by sharing their individual style using the hashtag #alifeindividual – making the campaign social by design.
- Submitted competition entry content which uses #alifeindividual from Instagram, Twitter and Facebook is then aggregated onto the promotional online hub using Stackla – this allows to view all the entries in one place.
- Space Furniture are able to ‘curate’ the content through Stackla’s CMS – they can approve content and moderate as well as place different submitted entries in specific locations on the page.
- We integrated a custom e-commerce solution so that when people submit an image of a piece of Space furniture (say through Instagram) other visitors can click on that image and purchase it straight from the Space online store.
- A customised Video player showcases curated video content as part of the promotion.
- The promotional page seamlessly integrates within the Space main site.
- All analytics are collected and reported weekly.
Collaborating with the Space marketing team and partner agencies has provided a platform for future campaigns and a way for clients and customers to interact directly with Space through social media.
View the campaign here.